What are Sustainable/Eco-Friendly Flooring Systems?
Sustainable or eco-friendly floors are produced from sustainable materials. Floors can also be considered eco-friendly based on the disposal of the materials upon replacement. Poured-in-place, seamless floors are part of the building’s structure, unlike many other products.
Benefits of Sustainable/Eco-Friendly Floors
Installing sustainable/eco-friendly floors will help you demonstrate a commitment to the environment and allow your businesses to meet required regulations.
Benefit highlights include:
- Meeting regulations and low emissions criteria
- Making a commitment to a healthier planet
- Promoting the use of recycled or renewable materials
In some cases, there are requirements for industry to meet certain environmental standards, but often businesses look to set a standard when it comes to sustainability.
Recommended industries include:
Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the best sustainable floor for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad GR - Utilises 25% recycled glass fillers and a rapidly renewable component to enhance the material and make an environmental impact.
- Stonclad G2 - Utilises recycled glass and plant-based resins. Formulated for food environments to withstand thermal shock and cycling.
- Stonblend GSI-G - Utilises recycled glass aggregate in the surface of the system, creating a modern appearance, while remaining environmentally responsible.